Monday 17 December 2012

Day 17 of Blogmas! Xmas Glitter Snow Nails

Today I am a full on sick note, after being so ill iv has to take the day off work so after I had been to the doctors and could sleep no more I decided to paint my nails. I started with my Sally Hanson hard as nails then I have used my models own Jade Stone and I have followed it up with Barry M hexagon glitter. I love love love glitter this time of year and it cheers me up when I'm not well as well as if you knock your nail while your base colour is drying the glitter will cover these imperfections! This Barry M glitter (I'm not sure of the name but its got a number 1 on the bottom of the bottle) is really good! Iv had it for quite a while but I think it is one of there program lines. I have only applied one coat of this on the nail which I think is a really good amount for a snowy look.
I think it gives an almost snowy Christmas look! I'm pretty happy with it and as iv said before if it starts to chip just add more glitter! When my nail is 100% dry I will add one coat of top coat to add a nice shine!
X
Snow Fall Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment