Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 1 My Blogmas Theme

So I have had all day to think about what theme I will bog about over blogmas and iv decided that I am going to have newness as my theme! It can be anything from a new thing, new experience, new product, visiting a new place or meeting new people.
I have a new nail varnish/varnishes to show you that I got today on my lunch break when I voyaged down to Boots (can I go a single blog without mentioning Boots?) So I bought 2 Models Own nail varnishes £5 each the first one is from the Ice Cream Sundae range and called Jade Stone, I have been looking for a pastel green sort of colour and I decided on this one. The second one is from the Hed Kandi range called Ibiza Mix I have also been looking for a multi colour glitter that is not garish and has smaller and larger chunks and this seemed to be quiet a good choice and because I bought two Models Own products I got a free models own nail art kit!!! It comes with a free 10ml golden nail varnish and a nail pen/long brush. I wanted a gold nail varnish for the festive season so this one will be a good place to start!
What I bought
Here is picture of a swatch of the Jade stone. This is after one coat, this is a VERY pigmented nail varnish. I think these varnishes are quite runny, I think this is good as it dries quite fast. I will be applying a second coat in the morning just because I feel it would have a nicer finish but if I didn't have time to then I would be quite happy with just one coat! I used my Sally Hanson hard as nails as a base coat and ill show the Ibiza mix when I use it!

I hope everyone else enjoys trying out new things in December and enjoys my new experiences for Blogmas!!!!

Swatch of Jade Stone
X

No comments:

Post a Comment