Sunday 2 December 2012

Day 2 Outfit Of The Day In The Big LDN, December

So... Day 2 of blogmas! I'm off out to London with the family today, it will be a new experience and iv got a brand new outfit!  So here goes!

My Outfit
Today from head to toe I am wearing Topshop (as most days) iv got my freedom gold coloured skull earrings, I'm wearing a speckled grey T-shirt dress £26 which is quite short but super comfy then a cream cardigan £38, it has quite short selves which I like as most my jumpers and cardigans at the moment have been oversized. I then have some 120 denier wine coloured tights. Iv got some khaki ankle socks with a black frill around the top and then some Dr Martin style patient boots £38, these are great as they didn't need to be worn in and I am such a wimp at wearing in new shoes (i try to make someone else do it for me) so theses are perfect! Iv got my Jade Stone models own nail varnish on and a mid finger ring. I am really a massive fan of the mid finger ring, I think they are really flattering and I just like them! I also have a half open twisted leaf ring and a oversized stone in the middle which goes nicely with my nail varnish.
I have got my Parker from Topshop last year and my Russian style hat to keep me warm! And I bought my bag in the summer sale for a wedding and haven't stopped using it since! I like a small bag because when I have a large bag I just end up filling it with rubbish!

I think this is a cute outfit and will be suitable for a day trip out! I hope you all have a great day whatever you do. I know I will!

X


Accessories and Nail Polish 
Outfit with Outerwear

No comments:

Post a Comment