Wednesday 12 December 2012

Day 12 of Blogmas, Banish Dry Lips

So with all this horrible cold weather I am suffering from REALLY dry lips all of the time! So here are some tips to keep them soft and moisturised!

1. Drink as much water as you can get your hands on! Preferably 2 liters a day! Dehydration is a massive reason why peoples dry lips won't go away so keep hydrated, its just as important in this cold wet weather as it is in the hot Sun in the summer!

2. Use a lip scrub, this will gently remove the dry skin you already have on your lips, I have sweet lips from Lush which is chocolate and vanilla flavour, which smells and tasted delisious as well as being 100% natural. You can use this when your on the go by licking your lips rubbing a small amount into your lips then licking it off (it is sugar after all) or you can do it in the bathroom with some warm water and a soft bristled toothbrush.

3. Use a good lip balm. I have about 8 diffirent lip balms and I use the Vaseline lip therapy stick with cocoa butter before bed. It's creamy and moisturises well and isn't to strong smelling when I'm off to sleep.

I hope you find this helpfull!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment