Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 11 of Blogmas! My Free Moldels Own Varnish

Iv decided I actually LOVE the models own nail varnish range after using it and checking it all out online! Seems as iv been band from buying myself anything till after Christmas these are some of the first things I will run out and buy! One of the reasons I like these is because they are so big, you get so much for your money and these are really pigmented!

As this colour is only a sample it dosent have a name but it's just pretty much a shimmery glittery gold. This colour is a really pretty metallic gold!

I hope you enjoy it! And I hope it wears well and won't chip to fast at work! Here is the result!

My top tip is to paint your nails before you have a shower or bath, then when you are in the shower and your hands have been soaked gently rub around the edge of your nails and the nail varnish on your skin will just rub off!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment