Sunday 18 August 2013

Black Pointy Nails, Louboutin Themed

Happy Sunday Everyone! 
So this is just a super quick post! I said I would post a pic of my black pointy nails in my last post Matte vs Glossy nails here so here it is!
 
As they are so long, yes they are my real nails with no acrylic or anything added, I have painted the underneath of them red and it reminded me of the Louboutin shoes! I just wanted to share the look with you really so here it is!
 
First I applied a Base coat then I used 2 coats of Rimmel 60 second black followed my the Rimmel matte Effect Top coat and then finally using my super shiny Seche Vite top coat on the tips in a French Manicure style!
 
 
Here is a close up of the red 'sole' of my nails! I used Barry M 262 Bright red and I used 2 coats.
 
 
And here it is again! I hope you like it! I would recommend trying not to get to much red on your skin when you pain the underside as I did and it is quite sore!
 
All of these colours lasted a week (that's right I couldn't believe it either) without chipping so I would recommend all these nail varnishes. I do think it has a lot to do with the 3 layers of top coat though!
 
 
Have a great Sunday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment