Tuesday 4 December 2012

Topshop Patent Lace up Boots

So iv got a new pair of boots that I am loving! They are like DM's but Topshop (obviously) they cost me £38 they are patent black, which I thought I would have scratched by now as I've worn them to work twice and wore them around London all day, with my outfit of the day on Sunday, but they are still looking like a dream! They are lace up so they are really secure although I have small ankles so they are very slightly roomey but pretty much fit like a glove.

There really comfortable, partical, fashionable and affordable. I know a couple of people who have DM's and they say wearing them in is the worst, I didn't have that problem with these and if your not looking to spend a lot of money but want a nice boot for the winter I would 100% recomend these!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment