Saturday 8 December 2012

Day 8 Of Blogmas OOTD, December

Today is my works Christmas party so here I am all ready to go! Iv worn my hair down, straightened it and backcombed the roots.
I have my Topshop sequin dress on. It was £80 and I bought it last January! Its has little cap sleeves and a zip to do it up on the back! Iv got a pastel colured beaded necklace on from Allusions in BHS for £3 in the sale down from £12.50. I am wearing my Tissto watch that I wear every day! Iv got my ankle wedge boots on to I bought these about this time last year from Topshop.
I am wearing a mixture of fake tans as I had a little bit of different ones left. My two favorites are L'Oreal Sublime Gel and Boots No7 wear off Tan.

I hope you all have as much fun on your Christmas Parties as I sure I will do tonight!

X
Christmas Party Dress
Back of Dress and Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment