Tuesday 4 December 2012

Day 4 of Blogmas! Ibiza Mix Nail Varnish

Hope everybody is having a good advent so far and is on top of there Christmas shopping! I got LOADS of my Christmas shopping done on my lunch today! Feeling much calmer about Christmas now and much more at ease! Working in retail I have a massive fear that Christmas will be upon me before I know it and there will be no presents or time left and ill have to get everyone a Topshop voucher! (even my dad)

Anyway..... Swiftly moving on..... I tried out my new models own Ibiza Mix nail varnish today... I really like the colour and I really like that the glitter is 'thin' so it isn't poking off my nail or catching on anything. I'm also a huge fan if the different size chunks, however I don't like how watery it is. I had to apply 2-3 thick coats to get this coverage. I find with glitters the longer you have them the better they get! I hope this turns out to be the same! I shall keep you updated...

I wish you all good luck in your Christmas shopping!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment