Wednesday 21 November 2012

Topshop Hidden Treasure Nail Varnish

This is pretty much just a review on my Hidden Treasure Topshop nail varnish, it was £6 and I bought it in store, its an amazing winter/christmas colour. It's very pigmented but is much better after 2 coats.
If the picture is not very clear then its a greeny, goldish slightly khaki colour! It's very festive and has some subtle warm tones. I would say it is good value for money and I recieve complements ever time I wear it! If your looking for a colour to cheer you up then this would be a great one to pick! It looks elegant on long nails and grungy on short ones so it makes a good all rounder for any occasion!
The quality is pretty good and i've worn it for at least 2 days without any chips (i always chip/smudge my varnish the day I do it, anyone ever get bed marks?!?!) Due to the nature of this varnish, its slightly shimmery, if you get some small chips they won't show much. That's always a good quality about a shimmery/glittery nail varnish. It also drys pretty fast!
I hope you like my review. This is currently on of my top 3 varnishes.

Here is a swatch on my toe nails and the varnish itself... Which has a pretty cute bottle!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment