Wednesday 28 November 2012

Outfit Of The Day with Topshop! Work Look, November

So I had work today and took a picture of my outfit when I got home! Iv been up since 6.30 and took the picture at 8pm so please forgive the slightly dragged through a bush backwards look! I went for the oversized jumper and wet look legging today... So here is my outfit in more detail!

Outfit Of The Day
Firstly I have on a black chiffon blouse what has pleats over the bust, this is over a year old, I want one of this years ones with the metal collar tips and I want one of the jewellery collar tips but I haven't found one I really like yet! Over my blouse I have my bald eagle jumper, this is new its £55 and from Topshop (my whole outfit is Topshop) I really really really LOVE this jumper, I could wear at all day every day its so warm and soft and I love the eagles knitted into the jumper with the wings coming down the arms. I am really fond of the collar out of the jumper look as well because if you are top heavy round neck lines can make you look larger but I feel a collar resolves this. Also I would say its on trend and just a generally nice look for all ages. I really don't like the look of I'm wearing a jumper and nothing else.

On my legs I have some matte wet look panel leggings they are very comfortable they are £22, its quite cold at the moment so I have got a pair of the plain black extra long Topshop leggings underneath to keep warm as the faux leather is very thin so is very cold. I liked the matte wet look leggings so much last year I wore them to death and needed a new pair this year although I wish that last year I had realised the trick of wearing a second pair underneath to keep you warmer as iv already said they are sooooo cold! You cant tell that you have to pairs on so win win!

Hair style and blurry earrings
Again I an wearing last year's brogues as they are super comfortable and very practical for my job as well as be fashionable!

Iv accessorised with some silver coloured cross earrings  I bought these in a mini Freedom haul I had yesterday so ill post a blog on all the jewellery I bought at an amazing bargain price the other day! I had 2 rings on but did not wear a necklace as I have to wear a lanyard for work.

I put my hair up into an easy and stylish bun using a hair doughnut I bought from Primark ages ago for £1, this was a barging buy and I recommend that if you have hair long enough to wrap around one of these to get one to use when your in a rush as it nearly always looks great and is so fast to do!
I am also wearing my boots Brown nail varnish from my previous blog. I hope you all had a good day today! Goodnight!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment