Tuesday 20 November 2012

Graze

I am really into graze atm! You get 4 snacks posted to you on a regular basis once or twice a week on average! I get mine once a week for 3.95... I think.... It arrives every Friday and I get a selection of tasty treats to have during the following week! I think its good value for money because it is a really good selection which, if u bought would cost you a lot more money or would probably go out of date before you could eat it! You simply sign up on graze.com and follow the instructions from there. You select treats you would like to try and things you hate so you never get sent them! I'll post a copy of my code on here later tonight so you can get yourself a free box to try! I'm not paid by graze... I just really like it! And today I will be enjoying my Mississippi barbeque pistachio nuts with me free coffee! What a nice snack! And just as an extra note; nuts are both great for your skin and hair!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment