Tuesday 27 November 2012

Elegant Nail Design With No7

So this is my current nail design... I hope you like it, comment if you have any questions!

Here is my nail design I half copied off a work colleague and half made up myself, so I will name this design the Lezley on behalf of Lezley herself!!!

My final result
So I started by using a base coat, I use Sally Hanson hard as nails, I always use this one, its a good base coat but peels off fast if you don't apply a colour and just want the natural look so I wouldn't recommend it for that. I do find when you layer it it also does strengthen your nails!
Next I painted 2 coats of No7 pigment rich colour number 23, this is a pigment rich colour but I think you still need 2 coats as otherwise it is slightly streaky!
On top of that I applied my Nail art pen which has a brush and nib along with a pot of black rhinestones attached to it. I got this as a duo set with a gold from Topshop I think it cost £7.50 I git it quite a while ago but they still sell them now, I used the pen to draw a line down my ring finger nail, I haven't been able to do the straightest line but I think with practice or on someone else it would be easier!
I then applied a line of my base coat along the nail bed of my thumb line and using the end of a hair clip dotted in some of the base coat to be able to pick up the rhinestones to apply them to my nail, I applied 6 rhinestones to each nail bed.
Finally I applied one final coat of the base coat to the whole nail, once it was all dry to stop any colour bleeding! And here is my final result!

X

Products I used

No comments:

Post a Comment