Thursday 29 November 2012

Jewellery Haul, Freedom at Topshop

In my previous entry I mentioned I had been on a mini jewellery haul so here it is!

Everything I got I got in the sale so my 3 pack of rings, which contains precious stones I got them for £2.50 they were originally £10.00 so that was a SUPER bargain! which I was really happy with! The middle ring is my favourite but the cross one is really pretty. The single one has a large stone in the middle, it is a pale green colour and looks a but swirly, I don't think that that comes out very clearly in the picture. The actual ring has a pattern in the gold around the edge of the stone and the ring has flowers and leaves in the metal. Its really pretty but I think it is balanced out well with the size of the stone as I'm not to keen on girly girly pretty things. This was meant to be £7.50 and I got it for £1.50!!!! BARGAIN!!!!!!


I got two Pairs of earrings, the first pair are silver crosses, they are slightly weighty and I like how chunky they are. They were originally £4.00 and they were marked at half price so I got them for £2.00! The second set are some brassy looking monkey studs! I thought hey were really cute. I got them for £2.00 form £5.00. And lastly I bought this cat necklace that has little gems as eyes! This was £2.50 down from £7.50. I think this will make a nice present for Christmas so I am going to keep this to add towards a present.... if I don't end up wearing it first!


I hope you like my mini Jewellery haul!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment