Monday 19 November 2012

Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment

When I went to Morocco in January I bought some cosmetic Argan oil... Once I bought it back to England I didn't really use it... It was one if those things I put at the back of my cupboard and forgot about.... Until today... After this cold weather and constant abuse my hair gets from heat and colour it has become very brital and in general bad condition, I always end up with greasy roots and dry frizzy ends! I decided to put the Argan oil in my already quite greasy hair and leave it on all day as it was my day off! The results are amazing! My hair was sooooo soft from the second I dryed it I could see the results... I suffer from greasy hair so I only put it on the ends, ill keep you updated on wether its a keeper on not hopefully will post a pic in the morning, for now enjoy the Moroccan view

X

No comments:

Post a Comment