Monday 26 November 2012

Outfit Of The Day with Topshop and CleanCut, November

So... I did end up leaving the house today! So here is my first outfit of the day!
CleanCut t-shirt, Topshop Trousers, Topshop Brogues
 I'v got my Topshop lace up black leather brogues they are about 2 years old and have worn really well! My trousers are brand new (also Topshop, iv got sooooo much Topshop stuff!!!) with an checked pattern. They are high waisted trousers with a zip up the side they cost £28 and are like a second skin the black part of the pattern is flocked/velvet so they have a really nice texture and are supper soft! My t-shirt is by CleanCut a new up and coming clothing brand based online. The T-shirt cost me £15 + p&p and is in a large. I really like this brand and the t-shirts are really high quality! I will post the website link for the t-shirts at the bottom and the trousers are currently available in most Topshop stores as well as online. I think the trousers would also look nice with a bright block colour if white is not for you!

close up of trousers
The website is www.cleancutclothing.co.uk check it out!!!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment