Tuesday 9 April 2013

NOTD Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine

As I said in my last post I'm not much of a pink person but I do a pink every now and again! So I went on a pink shop and got a couple the other day and this was the other pink! It's  Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit 311.

I really like this hot pink colour its really nice and with all this cold rainy weather it really brightens the day!

The nail varnish itself is a diffirent consistancy to all my other nail varnishes, its much thicker, more sticky. It gives a really nice finish but takes a long time to dry. It is touch dry quite fast but it takes a good couple of hours to be completely dry! Iv really been into the matt nail varnish lately but this makes a nice change and it is very hi-shine...maybe it will push me back onto the shiny wagon!

I will definalty buy this nail varnish again and would recommend it, if you have time to leave it to dry!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment