Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pointy Nails! NOTD

So I decided to go for a change from my normal square shaped nail! 
I don't really like the rounded nail shape on my nails and wanted to go for something a bit different! I have seen a lot of the 'Rihanna' style nails but I haven't seen it on real nails only acrylics.... But while at work the other day I accidentally broke a nail into this shape, which is ironically the worst shaped nail I have now, so I thought I would give it a go and give them all a re-shape! 

So here it is...


So here they are with the Leighton Denny nail polish in Embellish Me, this is the first time I have tryed this nail polish, my mum was given it as a gift and I tried it out, I love everything about it, the colour itself, the depth of colour, how pigmented it is and how well it stayed on my nail, I don't know where it is from or how much it cost but even if it was expensive I would 100% buy another one! 


If you have tried the Leighton Denny range out let me know what you think of some of the other colour available!


I think the pictured don't really do my nails justice for how long they are, but here they are with models own in fuzzy peach. If you want to re-create this look then I recommend taking nail clippers to the corners of your  nails then filling them one side at a time to create a point!


This is the nail polish I am wearing today! I re-shaped them from the original photos to give them even more of a point. To do this filled my nails right down to the bottom corners as there was a bit of re-growth. they seem to look a bit shorter even though I didn't take any off the length but they do look more pointed, here I am wearing models own in Jade Stone, I always bang on about this nail varnish as it is one of my favorites!

As i said before let me know if you try this out and what you think of the pointy nail look!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment