Thursday 13 June 2013

OOTD with Topshop June

Todays Outfit Of The DAY.......
 
As always with all of my clothes it is primarily Topshop! but I don't see anything wrong with that! Today I am rocking the casual look! I have got the day off work and need to go into town so nothing special!
Outfit Of The Day

 Iv got my hair up in a bun with a bun ring and a hair band around my head to control the fly-aways! Iv got a long sleeved oversized checked grey shirt on, which I think was around £36, over a white high roller neppy tank tee shirt (basically a speckled white roll sleeve tee) which I got last year for about £12. I am wearing the current Joni jeans, £36, in navy which I have rolled up and some black studded pumps from last year. everything here is from Topshop, some is new and some is old!


 
I know it looks quite cloudy but iv got my Topshop sunglasses on because its quite bright and iv been driving about so they have been ideal for this sunny one minuet and rainy the next weather! I got my sunglasses about two months ago from Topshop I think they were £16 and they came with a free cloth case. I was looking for some round sunglasses when I got these. I really like them because there a bit different, I feel a bit like Willy Wonka in them and they have the blue 'arms'. 
 
 
 Here is just a close up of my polka dot head band, this is also from Topshop. Its really new and I think cost £6. The bow has wire in it so you can style it how you want and it is elasticated around the back of the head band so will fit most head sizes! I often find this type of headband slips so I use some small hair slides to keep it in place!
 
 
Here is a close up of my shoes, they are last years but im pretty sure there are similar ones around loads of places this year! to be honest I love the studded shoe look but I hate the feel of them! the studs dig into my feet and I can only wear them for an hour or two at a time so there good for driving as I am not actually on my feet and there good for popping to town ect... not long wear!
 
 
So this is my absolute favourite accessories at the moment! It cost more than I would normally pay for jewellery as I normally like to get jewellery in the sale as I often don't think its worth the price and I loose it! But this bald eagle Freedom necklace cost £14 and I just LOVE it!!! I have definitely got my moneys worth from it and iv only had it about a month. I know its not that much for a necklace but I never spend that much when it comes to accessories!
 
hope you like my look! let me know what you think
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment