Thursday 13 June 2013

NOTD Ciaté in Kitten Heels and Review

Todays nail of the day is a nail varnish I got given as a gift from a friend who did a internship with this nail polish company! I had never heard of this product before so it was nice to try out something completely new! The Ciaté nail varnish bottle is very pretty, maybe one of the nicest bottles I have come across with the pretty bow on the bottle! It contains 13.5ml so you do get quite a lot of nail varnish. The bottle is also a nice curved shape! To buy this nail varnish off the Ciaté website it costs £9 which I think is quite expensive, but I think it is a really pretty colour and iv had it on for two days now and it has not chipped! That being said I am wearing my Seche Vite top coat so that could have helped!
 
 
The colour of this nail Varnish is really nice, it is red with a gold pearlescent highlight which shimmers in the light. Its it more clear in the pictures of the bottle but is also visible on the nail when you move in the light. I have applied two coats in this picture I think I could have applied a third coat to give it a slightly more opaque feel as I think it is very slightly transparent. I do really like this as I have already said, I have been wearing it as an everyday colour but I think that this colour is maybe a slightly more special colour, which I think ill save for if I go out somewhere nice or if I get a bit of a tan as I'm feeling very pale in this dreary British weather!
 
 
I do think that this nail varnish is slightly expensive but if I saw them in an offer I would definitely buy some! I have got 2 more colours to try so I will see how I get on with them and if I need to apply more than 2 coats. I would recommend this nail varnish if you saw I would say pick it up because even though its slightly transparent it is very bright! And I really really love the branding and bow on the bottle! For me branding and image of a product it very important and I like what I see here!
 
 
 
I had a look at the Ciaté nail varnish web site and twitter and they are based in London and they look to be quite a young fun company! They started the caviar manicure so they look to be quite a fun, young and upcoming, I would watch out for them as I think they have lots more fun things to come!
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment