Friday 14 June 2013

OOTD *New Shoes*

So here is my outfit of the day! Again it is all Topshop. I have some old light blue Kristen jeans on rolled up, with an oversized cream blouse with a pretty orange toile print, and my eagle necklace on! Iv then got an oversized almost tweedy black and white 80's cut blazer on just in case it gets cold! Then most importantly..... NEW SHOES!!!
 
Here are my new cut out boots in all there glory! I love the chunky silver buckles and I am really loving the cut out section! I love it because you can wear the pretty frill sock with them! I was going to go for an Orange pair to match my blouse but I am really not much of a matching person so I chose some dark green ones! These boots were £75 I really love how chunky they are! I am not really into all thin shoes, I like a bit of clump!
 
 
Finally I decided to pose like this as I see it on a lot of other blogs and OOTD's after doing this I quickly decided that I probably wont be doing it again in a hurry! But I did think it was funny so worth putting on this post!
 
If you like my blog please share it with your friends and fellow bloggers on Facebook ,Twitter or Google plus and if you really like it give me a follow!
Enjoy your weekend and remember it's fathers day on Sunday!
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment