Friday 24 May 2013

Pink Half and Half Nails! How To...

This is just a really quick post on how I did this half and half nail look! Nice and simple and quick for the bank holiday weekend and nice and summery! You can do this with any two colours! Iv chosen two pinks as you can see!

To do this I started with the lightest colour my pale pink and painted the whole nail (models own scented), I useded the lightest colour first so that the bottom colour will not show through any of the too colour when you apply it! Once the bottom colour on the whole of the nail is touch dry carefully apply the second colour, in my case the dark pink (barry m gellies) starting at the edge of the nail in one long smooth stroke then working my way towards the center on the nail. If you are careful and rest your hand on a surface it is easy to keep the line straight and only paint it on half of the nail. Finish buy applying a top coat!

I hope you like this quick and easy look! Some other nice combos might be lilac and jade, blue and yellow or a brighter green and a darker grey! You could also put some glitter on one of the sides! Because I do love glitter!

Have a nice bank holiday weekend I know I will!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment