Tuesday 14 May 2013

What's in my Bag (Purse)

So Today I decided to do a post on what's in my bag! I see a lot of them on YouTube and blogs and wanted to give it a go myself so here goes...

My Bag.... and Cat

It's a tan leather bag it's from Topshop and is 100% leather, it's got 2 handles which I use and a no detachable shoulder strap with I have undone with the buckle and put into the side pockets. I had this bad for a couple of months now and you can tell its leather because it has worn really well. It was lighter when I got it and the longer I've had it the darker it's gone! The bag I had before this one was about the size of a crisp packet so I would say I now have a large bag and most of the time I just carry rubbish around with me which I think you will be about to see!

In my bag first of all here is the pretty normal stuff... My purse but It's Not Me It's You... its also leather, its hand made by a small company based in Hackney... I literally love this purse! Its quite new to me I only got it about 2 months ago. My sunglasses which are also new iv only had them a couple of weeks so there in pretty good condition.... my car and work keys along with my old clear nail varnish, just in case of an emergency and a bit of costume jewellery .. pretty sure this is here from when I put jewellery on in the morning and it annoys me so I chuck it in my bag as the day goes on! Its always good to have a spare but of jewellery in case you need to dress up what your wearing last second!

The 'normal' things
So.... next I have lip balm, a vanity mirror, note book, pens, camera which goes in its case, batteries, a plaster, some pain killers and a hand cream bar from Lush! I love this hand cream... its great to carry around. Its not messy at all and when you need it you just rub it into your hands and the warmth of your hands make the hand cream rub off onto your skin... and it smells beautiful!

More bits and pieces...
next I carry around this horrible bright pink bag which I got free with some straighteners  I only use this bag in my bag because once I had a HORRIBLE experience with hair spray where the lid came off in my bag the sprayer got pushed down and I didn't realise until everything in my bag got covered in hair spray and way rock hard! ill move onto everything in there in a moment. Iv got hair bands, hair pins, more pain killers and hayfever tablets and a lipstick! I know I always bang on about Topshop but this is one of the longest lasting lipsticks I have every used! sometimes I struggle to get it off the next day! as far as I'm aware its just there basic lipstick range and all of them are like that.

....And More Bits and Pieces....
In my pink bag I have face wipes, always great for an emergency or spillage, hair spray I love the TRESemme freeze hold, I like a hairspray that hold and isn't shiny and this one does it for me. Some Batiste dry shampoo... I'm using it all the time and its great if you end up going out after work without warning, adding volume and for when your having a lazy day! ....more painkillers.... didn't realise I had that many! An eyebrow pencil, and a mascara! I don't rate this mascara which is why I have it in my bag just in case rather than using it as my everyday or going out mascara! I think that if your having a lazy day... which I have a lot of dry shampoo, eyebrow pencil and mascara can make a world of difference which is why I carry them as opposed to a whole make up selection around with me!


Last of all my bag is full of a load of rubbish! I regularly clear out my bag but somehow this always happens....

A Pile of Doom!
I hope you enjoyed this look through my bag!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment