Thursday 21 March 2013

Rimmel London Matte finish

So I mentioned in my last post about a matte top coat that is my favourite! It is really fast drying which I love, iv tryed it out several times on several diffirent colours and it has looked good on them all! It deffiently works! I would 100% recommend this nail varnish! So this is called Rimmel London lycra pro Matte Finish up to 10 Days. To be honest I have never used a nail varnish which has lasted over 4 days without chipping but this top coat has lasted me at least 3 days without chipping everytime I have used it!
I preped my nails then painted them with base coat, then 2 coats of models own in fuzzy peach then I painted 2 coats of the top coat. I think it looks better with 2 coats and has a lovely smooth velvety finish!
In my pictures I have left my ring finger without the top coat so you can see the diffirence between the gloss and matte although I don't think it has come up to clearly in the picture!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment