Saturday 30 March 2013

Bargin find!

So I don't just want to start blogging every time I buy a new nail varnish but.... The other day I was staying away from home and I forgot to bring any nail varnish... I know it really was that bad... And I was a bit short on cash so I popped into Boots to see if they had anything cheap and I saw that the miss sporty nail varnishes were only about £1.99 so I picked up this nice nude colour as iv been after one for a while and I thought this would just do till I was back home! This was on Tuesday and its now Saturday night, I have not touched it up once! I used my Sally Hanson base coat (an old gloopy one I keep in my bag just incase) and then put 2 coats of the colour on and I can't see a single chip! I think its amazing I'm so impressed! It's miss sporty lasting colour maxi brush, up to 10 days in no 24. It applied well and dryed fast it says lasts up to 10 days but they all say that and I tend to find they only last a couple of days but I'm so impressed with this I would buy more in the future! Anyway I just wanted to pass this info on! The pic looks more patchy and translucent than it looks on the actual nail but I recommend you try it out!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment