Sunday 20 January 2013

New Topshop Nail Polish

So here is my latest addition to my Topshop Nail Polish collection! This on is called Gypsy Night, I got it for Christmas from my boyfriend. Iv worn it a couple of times before I decided to do this blog as I wanted to test out the quality. I really like this one and I wore it for 3 days before there were any chips in it (which i think is really good, specially with a dark colour) What I really love about it though is that the glitter in it is multicoloured! I think it shows up really well in the picture but in real life it is very subtle. the only bad thing about this nail varnish is that is is quite translucent, Iv had to apply 3 or 4 thick coats to achieve this coverage. 

Top tip!!! Paint your nails before you are having a shower or bath (make sure you leave plenty of drying time) at the end of your shower gently rub your nails with a nail brush and all the paint you have applied on your skin (like mine) will just rub off with ease! 

I don't like to use a cotton bud in nail varnish remover as i always manage to mess them up by applying the remover onto part of the nail which I want the varnish on. 

X

Finished result in Gypsy Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment