Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Hair Curlers

So in the sales I got a hair curler its a Remington pearl pro curl. Iv only used it the once and I rate it quite highly! My hair drops curls so fast its naturally pretty straight not really frizzy, quite sleek, which can be annoying as it never really holds and styling! I didn't spray any hair spray or mousse or heat protector (naughty naughty) and it stayed in all day by the end of the day it had dropped from curly to more of a natural wave! But for my hair, how quick and easy the Curler was and the fact I didn't use and product I was super happy with the result!
The hair curler is a straight wand and it comes with a heat protector glove and a case to store it in. You can change the heat setting on it. I used 190 but it goes up to 230! I bought it for £23 instead of £28 so I think I got it in a good deal. I would recommend this curler if you were looking for one!

X

Freshly Curled Hair
Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment